Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2018 NFL Season.

1. They look better than the Saints team that won the Super Bowl in 2010. Who’s gonna stop that offense?

Alex Smith snapped his leg like Joe Theisman. It was brutal.

2. Is it a local thing? I just saw the same Sprint and GMC commercials twice, back to back and they’ve shown the stupid GMC commercial at every break. It makes me want to turn off the KC vs. LA game!

3. The Packers have gone silent in the 2nd half of their last 3 games. They are just so out of talent and pretty much the playoffs.

4. We may be witnessing the arrival of the best defense in the NFL. LVE and Jalon Smith have shut down the Saints running game, and the corners have clamped down on the Saints wideouts.

5. Randy Gregory is a retard!

6. Its better for him to do this.

7. Garrett just saved his job for another year! As a Cowboys non-fan, this is great news.

8. I don't have a problem with Jason Garrett; The team fights for him. I'm more at issue with Scott Linehan. That guy acts like he's run out of plays to call in the second half. It's like he's burned through the playbook by the end of the 2nd quarter and opponents know what they are calling in the 3rd.

9. Bye Kareem Hunt! Ray Rice can probably give you some career advice.