Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 515171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2018 NFL Season.

1. Dak’s 1st season at 13-3. Lost to Green Bay after their crazy Wild Card win in Seattle.

Reports are in that Dallas Cowboys OC Scott Linehan is parting with the team. Thank You!
    Last edited by gamevet; 18 Jan 2019 at 01:53 PM.

2. Did Dak not play well in that game? If not, I wouldn't be too harsh since he was a rookie.

3. WTF

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Did Dak not play well in that game? If not, I wouldn't be too harsh since he was a rookie.
    I'm not being harsh on Dak, it's just the crazy ways that the Cowboys lost in the Playoffs, when they had a 1st week bye. 2007 saw the Cowboys sweep the Giants during the regular season, only to lose to the G-Men in a crazy game where Owens dropped numerous balls and a wide open Patrick Crayton dropped the ball. Crayton also quit on a route (3rd and goal) in the end zone for some stupid reason, and Romo threw the ball where he should have been; Romo ended up throwing up a prayer (on the next play) that was intercepted to end the game. Then you had the 2014 season, with the (what is a catch?) pass to Dez that pretty much screwed them out of a chance of winning that game against Green Bay. The league now calls the Dez catch a reception.

4. That was a BS call on Dez.

5. WTF refs?!

They missed 2 very obvious pass interference calls against the Rams. They had to be blind to miss the 2nd, where the receiver was bull dozed over way before the ball had arrived!

6. The refs gave this game to the Rams. Total bullshit.

7. Clutch kicking though. Shitty calls indeed. Fucking Suh in the Super Bowl. Gross.

8. The NFL wants LA to succeed, so the NFL can build up a fan base in the market. The Saints got screwed by the process.

Melissa Ethridge looks like the Stay Puff Marshmellow man.

9. This is looking like an Andy Reid playoffs team.

10. They just need to stay that way for one more half!