Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2018 NFL Season.

1. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...er-exempt-list

I was just about to post that. Bravo to the Chiefs, but it makes me wonder how well their dynamic offense is going to operate without him.

2. I think it will be fine. Steelers are doing fine without Bell, it will take a few games for KC to adjust.

3. The Kereem Hunt video.

4. Roided out idiot.

5. Pretty much the entire league then.

6. Well, the Packers are finally going to get blown up after this last embarrassment I hope. Fire EVERYONE and maybe 3 or 4 players should be safe. Everyone one else is up for grabs IMO. They absolutely need to start new right now while Rodgers is good. It’s a damn shame on that organization if Rodgers retires with only the one Super Bowl.
    They very well could go 30+ years with two of the better/best QBs of all time and only have 2 Super Bowl wins. Pathetic.

7. Vikings are getting all kinds of help from the refs and still can't do anything.

8. Lol, after Belichick threw the challenge flag, Allen started bitching and you can clearly see when Bill says "ah, shut the fuck up."

9. McCarthy's out as GB coach. :O

10. The Vikings offense still sucks!

McCarthy was gone wether they won this game or lost it. They weren’t going to win 2 more games with that pathetic attempt at coaching.

The 49’ers should just run the ball and end the beat-down.