Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 46789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2018 NFL Season.

1. Browns OT for the 4th time

2. Hue Jackson said they were going to go the extra mile this season for the fans. I suppose going to OT every game counts.

3. Fuck me!

I knew this game was near hopeless when Dak fumbled in the end zone. We get within 3 with a 47 yard field goal attempt and the center moves the ball and gets a flag. Maher would have hit it at 47, but at 52 the ball curved and hit the goal post. These guys need to get more aggressive on the road.

4. Redskins was practically begging them to tie it. How stupid does Alex Smith has to be to run out of bounds. Dumb team.

5. Dallas are giving Oakland a 1st round pick for Amare Cooper. I don’t know if I like this.

6. I love Gruden imploding game by game. He will try to be as bad as possible so he will get fired and still get his 100mm.

7. The Titanic is sinking even faster than we anticipated.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Dallas are giving Oakland a 1st round pick for Amare Cooper. I don’t know if I like this.
    I think Gruden is collecting 1st round picks for next season. Tank this year, clean up next.

9. Yeah, he's going full on Jimmie Johnson. I call it the 3 year plan.

10. I can see him trading Carr away, maybe even within the division to Elway.

And I am putting money on his picks being complete garbage, unlike the players he dumped.