Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: May 2018

1. I will definitely play this regularly, EDF is one of my favorites (I solo'ed Inferno on 360). If no one plays it, I am fine and will play alone. It is interesting that when Joust and I opened a room, randoms will join us for this "old" game.

2. Stopped by a thrift store that had the most overwhelming urine smell I've ever encountered outside a 2:05am bar bathroom. Picked up a sealed Godfather Coppola Collection Bluray for $3.89 and this:

It was on a shelf behind the register, completely covered by other crap in front of it except the very top where I could see "Lucasfilm Presents." Despite being priced $2.29(? hard to read that chicken scratch), the lady only charged me $.99.

IMG_2088.JPG
    IMG_2089.JPG

That's rad as fuck.

4. I was listing it on ebay, just about to click the List Item button when the interent went out. Which means the phone, credit card machine, and alarm system is out as well. Bright side: there’s an outage for the entire area, it’s not just me. yay spectrum.

5. Macintosh, fail.

6. Back when Macintosh was a good gaming computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I was listing it on ebay, just about to click the List Item button when the interent went out. Which means the phone, credit card machine, and alarm system is out as well. Bright side: there’s an outage for the entire area, it’s not just me. yay spectrum.
    Aw, you found something that cool for that price just to eBay it? I fucking hate eBay these days and it has a lot to do with resellers. =[

8. A man must eat.

9. Buy some of my shit you say you're interested in so I won't have to do shit like that.

10. Find me a CIB Boktai 2 and I'll buy it from you.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.