Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1113141516 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: May 2018

Joe and Mac on the NES. It's not very good, may have to catch and release this one.

any of you going to this estate sale in NJ?

https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Edison/08837/1823076

I was looking at that earlier. There really isn't anything that good I'm the console stuff, I don't know any the computer stuff. It looks like it's more hoarding cheap shit than collecting good videogames.
    Last edited by GohanX; 31 May 2018 at 11:16 PM.

I want the robot by the mame cab

5. I saw that massive auction, it is a couple of towns from me but I didn't bother knowing I would be outbidded.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I was looking at that earlier. There really isn't anything that good I'm the console stuff, I don't know any the computer stuff. It looks like it's more hoarding cheap shit than collecting good videogames.
    There are tons of great computer games in those pics but there's tons of everything in there, good and bad.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I saw a Neo Geo, Atari Lynx, Atari 5200, Wii U, Sega Genesis, Colecovision, Atari 2600, Odyssee, Jaguar, Wii, Virtual Boy and Vectrex in there. It's not just computer stuff.
    Last edited by gamevet; 01 Jun 2018 at 01:05 AM.

8. Tons of good stuff, it is pretty insane.

Yeah but look at the games themselves. For example, in the Neo Geo pile it's mostly just the early common games you could buy for $30 NOS a few years back. The Wii stuff was shovelware. Genesis was third party Kay Bee bargain bin games. There was very little that would make me go "wow, that's awesome!" About the only thing I would really want out of all those pics was a copy of Baseball Stars 2.

It reeks of a dumb collector that hit up every yard sale and thrift store buying whatever shit he could find and hoarding it, not someone who is actually a fan of playing good games.

10. Look at this elitist...um...goblin?