Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: May 2018

1. Etrigan Odyssey V arrived from Amazon, complete with artbook and soundtrack sampler. I also preordered Dragon's Crown Pro PS4 and Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero Ultimate Day One Edition for Switch.

2. i bought the jordan peterson book on kindle.

i needed something the google books preview didn't have and my library doesn't have it and i didn't have enough time to request from another library and it feels b.a.d..

to think of all the books i stole from people i admire and love by downloading scanned .pdfs that doofus professors somehow made public. all those books i checked out of libraries for literally years instead of just buying them and giving those people money.

3. LORD PETERSON WINS AGAIN

4. "I sent money to the NRA today. I didn't mean to but they were the only charity I could think of by name."
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I had $5 coupon for Target that was about to expire, so I went ahead and bought this. I'd thought about renting it this week, but I did other things instead.

Attached Images Attached Images

6. I don't think I've seen a place that rents movies for at least five years.

7. Though not a place, you can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting a Redbox.

8. Yeah! I'd rented DOOM for the PS4 from Red Box, back when the game came out.

9. I still see people using the redbox at 7-11 all the time. I just have to wonder.

10. My town has two, TWO rental places. One is a hipstery place that prides itself on weird and old stuff. The other is just a survival. It's exactly like those family owned rental joints you remember. The sign outside advertises new DVD arrivals like Rampage or whatever else. They sell boxes of Sour Patch Kids. It even smells like a Blockbuster.