Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New hardware from SNK: Neo-Geo Mini?

1. I'm down for wired Neo pads, but those fuckers are fragile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Neo Geo X 2.0

3. it’d be hilarious if the games on this played perfectly.
    You can have crappy games on the decent neo geo x or decent games on this crappy thing.

4. Silly, but it has mini usb and hdmi out according to the video that no one will watch. So it serves the purpose for the people that buy these things.

5. I swapped themes from featherweight to normal to watch it. Within 5 seconds of starting the video my browser was hijacked by a pop up telling me I may have won a $1000 gift card. I’ve tried twice and that’s happened both times. Dare I try it a third time?

6. Happens to me on my phone literally every time I test the waters outside of featherweight or Tapatalk, only it's a faux Google site telling me I have 23 viruses on my phone.

And, yeah, I'll pile on: this looks bad. They've drawn the wrong conclusions about what made the NES mini, SNES mini, and Switch popular.

7. It's funny that the guy mentions that he would have liked Metal Slug 4 to be on the hardware, even though it was on the list of games for the system.

8. Why go past 3?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. If the quality of the hardware and emulation and hardware are good, then I may be interested, but it seems like a waste to put a screen on a game system that doesn't have a battery.

10. I don't understand this. The form factor was so obvious: Build everything into an original Neo Geo AES stick, and have it plug directly into the TV with no other box needed.

This is just bizarre. An unusable controller and a tiny screen, effectively unplayable for fighting games, which are 90% of what's in the box. Who was in the room when they made these choices?