Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield V

1. Quote Originally Posted by tygutalu View Post
    In Battlefeild One, Dice took a large amount of care to make the game feel real, and actually succeeded. This seems like a step back.
    Except women did serve in combat roles in WWII...

2. Should we educate on Lady fucking Death?

3. So this is a total dud huh?

Not only have I not sold a single copy (not even preorders picked up), I don't see anyone talking about it.
    Between this and Battlefront II has Dice become another Rare?

4. Battlefield has always been more for the PC crowd, while console gamers prefer Call of Duty. The recent release of Black Ops 4 doesn’t help for console sales.

5. ok, but plenty of console people were talking about Battlefield 4 and 1.

6. Battlefield 1 is the only title in the franchise that I’ve bought for console since Battlefield: Bad Company on 360. I got Battlefield: Hardline, 1, 3 and 4 on PC.

Here's another thing to consider though, people that bought a digital copy of Battlefield V got early access to the game.
    Last edited by gamevet; 24 Nov 2018 at 05:00 PM.

7. It’s not fun. Looks amazing but the maps just have shitty flow that allow no fights over choke points. If you enjoy sniping this is your game. There’s millions of spots for you to hide and not help your team score points.

8. Heard the single player campaign is ridiculously short and disappointing so I skipped it (first one I've skipped and I'm a console guy).

9. I’m going to play through it. I didn’t enjoy the first part though..... I usually have fun playing the campaign of these and Call of Duty. Always thought of them as a big budget summer movie. Looks pretty and it’s fun but lacks substance.

10. Best Buy has already dropped the price of this game to $40 on Xbox One and PS4.