Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Battlefield V

1. Well deserved. This game is a trash fire. Hacked to pieces on PC already. Console is a little bit better but nothing saves this game from terrible single player stories and some of the worst multiplayer maps that Dice has EVER shit out. This game needs 6 more months in the oven. They should have waiting till Battle Royale mode was ready to ship with it before releasing this shit. Game isn't even worth 40 dollars. Avoid it for now.

2. Yeah, I’m avoiding it. I picked up God of War for $40 instead.

3. So I've got this on ps4 and i've been playing it. It's not the greatest but it's not horrible. I've been sticking to conquest, everything else is something i don't give a shit about. Out-of-nowhere death is rampant. Some maps are too big for their own good. Also despite the crazy intro videos that promised wackiness the game is a lot more real than it needs to be. I dislike the weapon selection, having to grind up to typical ww2 weapons. Also again they've chosen to launch with only some of the nations that participated. I expect dlc for each of the other nations within a few months.