Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: We had put our dog to sleep....And now our lab.

1. We had put our dog to sleep. ?

Harsh.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    wow.
    Maybe it was just a trick to to draw sympathy and some free merch and cash and it backfired.
    Wait, that time he got the critical beatdown was a prank?

I'm guessing it's probably best I didn't read the posts he deleted.

3. We can neither confirm nor deny what happened that night.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    Wait, that time he got the critical beatdown was a prank?

I'm guessing it's probably best I didn't read the posts he deleted.
    Oh, it wasn't a big deal. He just legit murdered his dog is all.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. She was bleeding internally and would have needed a transfusion just to live another week. She was put out of her misery.

You can send your donations to her PayPal account Bindee@eatmydogshit.com
    Last edited by gamevet; 25 Jun 2018 at 05:52 PM.

Easy there, gamevet. They're trolling someone else who put down their perfectly healthy 2 year old dog who then deleted his posts.

7. I didn't remember all of the deleted post, and I guess I don't really want to bring up details if it was deleted. Sorry you went through that, I have had to watch a lot of animals die now and it's rough even for the ones I haven't had a relationship with.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Easy there, gamevet. They're trolling someone else who put down their perfectly healthy 2 year old dog who then deleted his posts.
    Well that's f'ed up! I really hope there was no real dog that was put down to gain money.
    Last edited by gamevet; 25 Jun 2018 at 07:31 PM.

9. Yeah, this had nothing to do with gamevet. It concerned an individual who literally killed off their dog because they didn't know how to train him.

But hey, at least they gave him cheeseburgers and beer before they gave him the needle.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I'm surprised the posts have been deleted but if you're an owner of a dog that chronically bites and have done everything you can there will be pressure to put the dog to sleep. You are all being too harsh imo. Not that I think it's right, but not all dogs are perfect angels. Some dogs require medication even.

I don't see you all lining up to shelter problem dogs that have a history of biting.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.