Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: We had put our dog to sleep....And now our lab.

1. My deepest of condolences man, I'm so sorry.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. So sorry for your loss. There's nothing like a dog's friendship, and it's heartbreaking to lose them.

3. My girlfriend and I had to put her sweet little 20 year-old cat down about maybe two years ago and it was an absolutely heartbreaking thing to experience...reading your post, it really dredged up those memories.

So sorry for your loss, man. It really sucks.

4. 20 years is a long time. I'm just hoping that our Lab can make it close to sweet 16.
    Last edited by gamevet; 22 May 2018 at 01:06 AM.

5. Sorry man. That’s terrible.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Oh man so sorry. Hang in there.

7. So sorry. I really hate seeing a dog or cat become ill like this.

A few years ago, I had a Maltese that was 10 years old & he came down with Cushing's. He'd been really lively & fun to play with until then, then he had become weak & could hardly move. Totally helpless. That night I had to take him to my vet to be put down. It really broke me.

8. My wife’s hair dresser had to put her dog down (2 days ago)after they found out it had a brain tumor.

9. Sorry to hear. Reading this reminds me of losing my 2 dogs in consecutive years in '14 and '15. I never want to do that again.

I'm so sorry, man.
    Providing a painless end without suffering to a happy and loved life is maybe the greatest gift we give them. I know that doesn't make it a bit easier though.