Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 35678 LastLast

Thread: We had put our dog to sleep....And now our lab.

1. I’m so sorry, dude.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Sorry man... RIP Baylee, she looked like such a sweet angel.

I know the feeling, I wrote a poem when one of my dogs died. It isn't anything good but it felt better putting the words down and I always have sweet memories when I read it and remember my Napoleon.

3. oh no I'm so sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Sorry man... RIP Baylee, she looked like such a sweet angel.

I know the feeling, I wrote a poem when one of my dogs died. It isn't anything good but it felt better putting the words down and I always have sweet memories when I read it and remember my Napoleon.
    Dogs are the best!

I’d make up songs and sing them to her when she was having those bad days. I think that she liked it.

Yeah, she was a real sweetheart. I always joked with my wife about if someone broke into the house; she’d probably bring them a ball, or rope to play with her. It was always so funny to watch her dig into her box of toys, whenever I’d get home. Those were the days, before she got too old to play, and taking a long walk wasn’t going to happen either.

5. My condolences man. : (
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. That's a horrific thing to have to experience. So sorry for your loss.

7. This one hurts worse than the loss of any pet I’ve ever had. The loss of Bindee in May really hurt, but this one is beyond words. She went everywhere I went and was always by my side. I always felt bad for the other dogs, but they didn’t have the bond that Baylee and I had. This one will be a scar that will always be there.

8. So sorry, man. Dogs are truly the best. I love my beagle/hound mix like one of my children and don't even want to think about when that time comes.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    So sorry, man. Dogs are truly the best. I love my beagle/hound mix like one of my children and don't even want to think about when that time comes.
    I appreciate your condolences and those from everyone else. She really was the alpha dog, and the leader of the household. I've noticed that our remaining dog (Snow) is finally starting to notice her absence. She's not her same active self and has looked sort of lost without Baylee around.

I was putting together some pictures for a tribute video for my dear old friend today; it made me even more depressed. Seeing those moments in pictures reminded me of how special she really was. I don't think that we'll ever have a dog with the personality she had. When I took her out for walks, she'd grab the leash to let me know that she was in charge. My sister-in-law got her from a California seeing eye dog facility, that didn't see her meeting the standards, because her mother had allergies. We were going to get another lab before her, but that dog went to Bob Hope. She was a dog of the highest standards of intelligence and we were very fortunate to have her in our home. She was a very intelligent dog, and she made us very aware of it with her interactions.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    So sorry, man. Dogs are truly the best. I love my beagle/hound mix like one of my children and don't even want to think about when that time comes.
    I appreciate your condolences and those from everyone else. She really was the alpha dog, and the leader of the household. I've noticed that our remaining dog (Snow) is finally starting to notice her absence. She's not her same active self and has looked sort of lost without Baylee around.

I was putting together some pictures for a tribute video for my dear old friend today; it made me even more depressed. Seeing those moments in pictures reminded me of how special she really was. I don't think that we'll ever have a dog with the personality she had. When I took her out for walks, she'd grab the leash to let me know that she was in charge. My sister-in-law got her from a California seeing eye dog facility, that didn't see her meeting the standards, because her mother had allergies. We were going to get another lab before her, but that dog went to Bob Hope. She was a dog of the highest standards of intelligence and we were very fortunate to have her in our home. She was a very intelligent dog, and she made us very aware of it with her interactions.