Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Sealed Twilight Princess (GC), SF 15th Anniversary Controllers, Wii Arcade stick, Sigma Star Saga...

1. Sealed Twilight Princess (GC), SF 15th Anniversary Controllers, Wii Arcade stick, Sigma Star Saga...

I'm selling a sealed copy of TTwilight Princess for the Gamecube. I'm asking $40 shipped. [sold]

I'm selling this Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom arcade fightstick for $40 shipped, OBO.[Sold]

The Super Mario How Wheels are being sold for $16 shipped.

Zool2 for the Atari Jaguar is factory sealed. I'm willing to part with it for $35 shipped.

The RYU controller is factory sealed. The Akuma controller has been opened, but never removed from the box. Make an offer!

I have sealed copies of Sigma Star Saga (GBA) [Sold] and One Piece Mansion (PlayStation). I asking $40 shipped for SSS and $20 shipped for One Piece Mansion.

Pokemon Gold box and manual (no game). I'm asking $15 shipped. [Sold]

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 10 Jun 2018 at 06:20 PM.

2. Looking for anything in trades?

3. Right now I’m trying to pay off some debt my wife wrecklessly accrued with credit cards. She hasn’t been working for 6 months now, so that isn’t helping either.
    Last edited by gamevet; 27 May 2018 at 02:28 PM.

4. Got it.

5. I'll take sigma
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Goddamnit

7. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I'll take sigma
    Is it even a good game? And that Fight stick looks like it might be nice for the SNES Classic system for Street Fighter now that I think about it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. It is actually, it's the good Way Forward.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I’ll take the Pokemon box if available. Have a loose cart floating around.

10. I’ll put it on hold.
    Last edited by gamevet; 29 May 2018 at 03:57 PM.