Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sealed Twilight Princess (GC), SF 15th Anniversary Controllers, Wii Arcade stick, Sigma Star Saga...

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    No personal beef. He just seems to have an EXTREMELY thin skin, and well that's like troll pheromone for me.

Also, though Melf and I butt heads once in a while, I don't like how he disrespected Melf's community.
    He used to be a mod and then chose to step down on his own. I guess Joe being a big YT star kinda went to his head somewhat. Honestly I like watching his channel but you're right he does kind of come off as being very short tempered just by the vibe I get from him.

@Gamevet, I mean let's be real here about ABF. Calling the N64 Library's greater then that of the original PlayStation's library was the highlight of what the fuck for me. lol

P.S. As far as thin skin goes, The Immortal John Hancock's skin is so thin that I could cut it with a spoon. He got called out on NG.com and AtariAge forums by a few people for him selling personalized T-shirts of him, his wife and kids on it in some kind of cheesy art. A few people commented that having his kids in a shirt for people to wear seems kinda... creepy... I don't know? lol

He got all butthurt over it calling people bullies because they legit told him that putting his kids on shirts for people to wear is fucking stupid. What makes it sad is he's using the money from his sales to buy more games for his collection. He's even talked about traveling around the country with some of his super rare games to put on display behind some plastic cases for everyone to see! God I wish I was making that shit up....
    Last edited by BonusKun; 30 May 2018 at 12:48 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. p.s. that thread reminded me of old TNL.
    Take that as you will.

3. p.s. I agree with ABF's position about PC and console games, from a historic point of view.
    It's like saying Movies and TV are the same. Or opera and plays.

4. This guy Team Andromeda tries to tell Melf he’s wrong about key members of SOA’s team, even though Melf interviewed those people. The dude can’t accept that SOJ was responsible for the downfall of SEGA. He tries to blame it on SOA.

I don't know, 32x sure was a thing that existed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I don't know, 32x sure was a thing that existed.
    Read up about the 32X on SEGA-16. There’s a lot of controversy about who was responsible.

7. A thing that existed because SoJ mandated it.

8. And sabotaged with the early launch of the Saturn in Japan. It was one of the most f’ed up things a company could do.
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 May 2018 at 02:05 PM.

9. I'm just posting in here to express how much I can't fucking stand John Hancock.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. I like John Hancock, he did signed that Declaration of Independence with style. The Immortal John Hancock, OTOH, can suck a cock.