Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sealed Twilight Princess (GC), SF 15th Anniversary Controllers, Wii Arcade stick, Sigma Star Saga...

1. if any of you dorks watch alphaomegasin I’ll write you out of the damn will.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    if any of you dorks watch alphaomegasin I’ll write you out of the damn will.
    I watched a few of his videos. He's like the extremist type of youtuber who I just can't deal with too much. I like Gaming Historian and Digital Foundry. Just to disagree with you slightly john, I don't mind CGQ since I've talked to him in person on a few occasions. He's always been one to ask folks to check him if he does anything retarded like John Hancock. lol
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. I never got that from watching his videos, and has conversed a few times on ng forum. Seems like a good guy but YMMV.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I watched a few of his videos. He's like the extremist type of youtuber who I just can't deal with too much. I like Gaming Historian and Digital Foundry. Just to disagree with you slightly john, I don't mind CGQ since I've talked to him in person on a few occasions. He's always been one to ask folks to check him if he does anything retarded like John Hancock. lol
    I can't stand him. He's got this attitude of his shit doesn't stink and "as long as its worked for me its ok" attitude. PCEFX forums are basically dead, but it always seemed to me that he would prance around there needing to remind people he was a youtuber, but he didn't watch other youtuebrs because he was above that garbage, but did you know he's a youtuber. I'm sure he's personable enough in person, but his online persona just rubs me the wrong way.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I can't stand him. He's got this attitude of his shit doesn't stink and "as long as its worked for me its ok" attitude. PCEFX forums are basically dead, but it always seemed to me that he would prance around there needing to remind people he was a youtuber, but he didn't watch other youtuebrs because he was above that garbage, but did you know he's a youtuber. I'm sure he's personable enough in person, but his online persona just rubs me the wrong way.
    Not disagreeing with you but how does that affect the quality of his videos?

6. I never said it did, I just said fuck his channel and him, that wasn't in regard to the quality of his videos. His videos are ok, but his attitude and how much he annoys me, makes it so I can't watch them.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. He seemed alright on SEGA-16. He told us about his YouTube channel, but never bragged about it. Kimble (Kim) Justice told us about his channel too. It’s not a big deal.
    Last edited by gamevet; 31 May 2018 at 04:39 PM.

Is ABF A Black Falcon? That dude is deranged and his opinions are pure shit. He used to drop these massive review threads on Gaming Age for like 30 games at a time on a given system like anyome gave a fuck about what he had to say. I can't remember specifics but IrishNinja and I would just about have strokes over his "facts."

9. Yes, it is A Black Falcon. Did he use that Lego Avatar?

I think it was a penguin? Just a crazy dude that thought the N64 was objectively a better system than the PS.