Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sealed Twilight Princess (GC), SF 15th Anniversary Controllers, Wii Arcade stick, Sigma Star Saga...

1. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Is it even a good game? And that Fight stick looks like it might be nice for the SNES Classic system for Street Fighter now that I think about it.

It works just fine. It feels like it has the same build quality as the $70 Mad Catz Street Fighter IV arcade sticks that were brought out for the PS3 and 360.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. That's cool! I wonder how it handles button mappings on the newer N systems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    It works just fine. It feels like it has the same build quality as the $70 Mad Catz Street Fighter IV arcade sticks that were brought out for the PS3 and 360.

Fuck it, Put that thing on hold for me! As an added bonus, Free week long ban to anyone on Sega-16 of your choosing. Mods exempt!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

I've been posting on Sega-16 a bit lately. Come at me, bro!

5. I’ll hold that trump card. I’m pretty sure TA will piss me off some time soon.

6. Did Redifer ever come back as a regular? If so, I'd pay to have him bumped just to see his salty tears.

7. He made a few posts several months ago, but he hasn’t been a regular in quite some time. He got pissed off at a guy named Barone, when he criticized Joe’s color accuracy for a couple of Genesis games.
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 May 2018 at 11:20 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I’ll hold that trump card. I’m pretty sure TA will piss me off some time soon.
    TA gets on my nerves also from time to time that it wouldn't be much of a strain to hammer him for awhile. Tho truthfully I'm having regrets about Mr-Fucking-Dark-Souls as of late.

Joe has posted a few times but he's been kind of a dick a few times as well which I ignored due to a lot people liking him. Generally I don't care about him either way but I wish he'd take the high road with Barone. Barone himself is an odd personality but I give him due credit for being passionate about his hobbies. He doesn't rub it in people's faces like ABF did with his overzealous love the N64.

Case in point this thread...

http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthr...some-Rush-Game

Pretty sure he was royally pissed when I changed the thread title just because. I dare you fuckers to read that review from start to finish!

P.S. Gohan is exempt as well.~

@SSJN, What's your beef with Joe? Mainly just curious.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 30 May 2018 at 12:25 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. That’s the thread where the whole board revolted against ABF. I think he got the hint and has never returned. Calling Cruisin’ USA a bigger arcade hit than Daytona should have gotten him a perma bam.

I got nothin’ but love Gohan X. He’s cool. NeoZeedeater and QSF as well.
    Last edited by gamevet; 30 May 2018 at 12:32 PM.

10. No personal beef. He just seems to have an EXTREMELY thin skin, and well that's like troll pheromone for me.

Also, though Melf and I butt heads once in a while, I don't like how he disrespected Melf's community.