Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2018 NBA Finals

1. He is? I'd never know from watching what I watched last night. Dudes were open as he was double teamed and he still steamrolled his way to the bucket.

2. you know what happens when Lebron passes? Dumb assclowns dribble out the clock because they think the game is over

3. Only thing that dude did wrong was assume his teammate could make his foul shots.

4. how so?

5. it was (sort of) a joke. If what’s his face made that last foul shot, they would have been up by one and running out the clock would have been fine.

(it falls apart because they wouldnt have had the ball if what’s his face made that shot.)

Announcer dude kept saying,”he must not have known the score.” Truth on many levels.

6. True, but even if they were ahead, there's this:

easier to run out the clock

7. I don't know what I'm supposed to be seeing there.

You know who I didn't like? Green. He seems like a total jackass.

8. He has a clear passing lane to a guy who's open by 20 feet. The clock would have run out after the pass and shot.

Green's a great player but he gets under people's skin. He's liable to get ejected from a game, and had the Cavs won, I wouldn't have been surprised to see it happen in a later game in the series.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    He has a clear passing lane to a guy who's open by 20 feet. The clock would have run out after the pass and shot.

Green's a great player but he gets under people's skin. He's liable to get ejected from a game, and had the Cavs won, I wouldn't have been surprised to see it happen in a later game in the series.
    Did you see LeBron's eye. That was from a dirty hit by Green. That was why LBJ was having a heated discussion with the Warriors at the end of the 4th. Green is piece of shit coward.