Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The 2018 NBA Finals

1. Green is a dirty player, remember him kicking people in the balls? I am surprised someone doesn't take out his ankle.

2. Get that fat, bald, ancient has been outta here.

3. The Cavs play seems chunky and Golden State just seems to flow smooth. It’s weird. This shit is over. Game One deflated the Cavs.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. Golden State made some adjustment. It appears that they are keeping 2 guys near the paint and challenging everything inside. They are forcing the Cavs to beat them with outside shots that aren't falling.

Yeah, the Cavs don't appear to have as much energy in this game, but maybe it has to do with GS stepping on the gas (defensively) a little.

5. That was some BS with Curry and Thompson against LeBron.

6. As I’ve stated earlier, I prefer the Warriors.
    But the refs seem especially biased against the cavs here.

7. I can expect the home team to get some favorable calls, but things like the phantom touch on the Curry air ball are just unbelievable.

My Mavs are in the West, so I got no love for the Warriors dynasty. Houston is about the only team that will challenge them for the next couple of years, while teams like my Mavs, Lakers and Spurs are in the rebuilding phase.
    Last edited by gamevet; 03 Jun 2018 at 10:16 PM.

8. That might be the new NBA rule, if you are within 3 feet of the shooter it is an automatic foul. But only if you are one of top 10 players.

9. It was just a possession call. Curry shot a 3 that landed out of bounds. Nobody touched the ball, but the refs gave the ball back to the Warriors.

10. I love how people don't even talk about the games any more, it is all about where LBJ is going next.