Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2018 NBA Finals

1. CP3 shimmied the Rockets out of the finals/championship.

2. I’ve watched the season on and off. The Bucks kept it semi interesting. Here we are at the same Finals and I really don’t care anymore. Lebron is going to have to play out of his goddamn mind. Even then I don’t think the Cavs win more than 1.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. King James went on a 8 point run and has scored 31 points halfway into the 3rd. He's keeping pace, but for how long?

4. I hate the way LBJ plays, he literally push the defender away every time he drives to the basketball. It is basically an offensive foul that never gets called because he is "so strong", yet no one else can do this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I hate the way LBJ plays, he literally push the defender away every time he drives to the basketball. It is basically an offensive foul that never gets called because he is "so strong", yet no one else can do this.
    His team mates were pushing back on screens and it was not a foul either. They are allowed to do that, as long as the defender has not set their feet.

This was a game that the Cavs had a chance to win, but when JR Smith did not call the timeout when he had possession, it allowed the game to go into overtime. The Cavs had 7 seconds left on the clock and could have setup a play, with a timeout.

6. Best headline for this game: J.R. Smith Forces Overtime Against The Cavaliers

7. Cavs had a chance to win when they were up by 11.
    I dont lay attention to this shit at all, but my chick watches the finals every year. I hope Golden State wins every game. Watching that TEAM is goddamn amazing. They gracefully move the ball all over court and set up intricate plays, most of the time without even looking. They remind me of a ballet.
    Then there’s Lebron James. He reminds me of a bulldozer.

8. JR has been a liability for what seems like the whole post-season. Dude sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Cavs had a chance to win when they were up by 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I dont lay attention to this shit at all, but my chick watches the finals every year. I hope Golden State wins every game. Watching that TEAM is goddamn amazing. They gracefully move the ball all over court and set up intricate plays, most of the time without even looking. They remind me of a ballet.
    Then there’s Lebron James. He reminds me of a bulldozer.
    While no team is Golden State except Golden State, their style has really caught fire over the past five years or so. More teams resemble some version of the ball movement, sharpshooting model than the isolation bulldozer model. Nearly every team looks like an inferior GSW today where every team was an inferior CLE ten years ago. I was never a big basketball guy until recently for this reason. The whole game happening in the post was so boring to me. I love watching the NBA now.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 01 Jun 2018 at 01:33 PM.

9. I don't understand the LBJ criticism. He's a better passer than anyone on GSW is and has better court awareness than anyone on that team too.

beh, Finals are over now