Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fallout 76 (Xbox One, PS4, PC)

1. The PR just keeps getting worse and worse. I don't think Bethesda has ever gotten this much shit ever. I hope Todd Howard takes this as a hard lesson if anything. Activision was already in the hot seat with Diablo Immortal and now this.

The $200.00 edition some people paid for this game are now even more pissed. The bag was supposed to be a nice canvas bag but ended up being a shitty bag you could get in a grocery store. Bethesda's way of saying sorry? They'll give the people who proved they bought this 5 fucking dollars in online game currency.

Really. Five fucking dollars.....
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. On one hand, it's shitty of them saying you're getting one thing and then switching it for another. People should be allowed to return the thing or file for false advertising.
    On the other hand, whether it's canvas, paper, or plastic, it'll collect dust all the same and fuck these dummies for wasting $200 on useless trinkets.

3. Fallolut 76 has been kind of amazing to watch fall over. A roaming band of homophobic assholes got perma-banned eventually, but there was no way to report this because the game has no reporting system so it had to go through e-mails. The canvas bag thing was ridiculous (how hard is it to get canvas? Especially for a box filled with $20 in junk selling for $200?) but the claim ticket process shows the private data of other people submitting tickets. I swear I'm expecting the next problem to be Fallout 76 wipes the hard drives of all who install it.