Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fallout 76 (Xbox One, PS4, PC)

1. Probably.

Fuck, I was hoping for the next Elder Scrolls.

2. I don't want to say I'm out, but I'm not excited about an online game. Fallout 4 took a huge step back with narrative and player choices in dialogue and approaching quests. You basically had one way to do most every quest and there was no changing the direction it went by having high enough intelligence, or computer skill or medicine skill, ect. This game being online all but guarantees it's gonna water down the system even more.

Meanwhile the FPS Fallout games don't have the depth of combat other FPS games have, they don't have the controls other FPS games have. I just don't know. I need to see more.

3. Fallout Shelter announced for Switch.

insult to injury.

4. Yeah this looks bad
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPWDwBrUNyY

No human NPCs, online only, realtime VATS (targeting) confirmed.

6. What does no human NPCs mean? Isn't that what every game has?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I think they mean that if a character in the game is a human it's controlled by a player. So like, no NPCs that are human running shops or giving out quests.

8. It means no human NPCs. NPCs are robots/terminals and probably ghouls.

You're the first humans to step out into the wasteland and create settlements and revive humanity and civilization on the surface. Which, umm...ultimately leads to everyone racing for nuclear launch codes so they can nuke everyone back into the ground...because MAH ENDGAME LOOT.

9. Yuck