Thread: Milwaukee Bucks postpone their playoff game, in response to the shooting in Wisconsin.

1. Milwaukee Bucks postpone their playoff game, in response to the shooting in Wisconsin.

Kenny Smith walks off of the TNT set, to honor the Bucks decision.
    Last edited by gamevet; 26 Aug 2020 at 11:57 PM.

2. I support them and will watch whenever they decide to get back on the court.

3. It's smart. The ratings are down. This will help people remember they are playing.

https://slate.com/culture/2020/08/nb...-athletic.html
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. He has some good points, but using the ratings of the 2011-2012 season aren’t realistic. It was 2011 when LeBron joined Miami and made all of those bold statements about multiple championships, only to get spanked in the finals by my Mavs. People didn’t tune in to watch LeBron win, they tuned in to watch him lose.

Beyond the NBA and China thing, the playoffs are a mess. It used to be that you could just tune in to TNT and watch all of the playoff games. Now, they move it from TNT to ESPN, midway through the playoffs. I end up not seeing a lot of games, because I can’t be bothered to figure out what time and what ESPN channel to tune in to to check out the action. Keep it on the network that people are used to going to. Don’t leave them guessing where to tune in.

5. I actually dig this crazy format. Play a game every other day instead of dragging it out every 2-3 days due to traveling. No real homecourt advantage.

6. Same.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt