Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

1. OMG we can preorder Blades tonight guys!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. it looks like its only a shitty mobile game for mobile phones. that looks like a game with controller support for consoles

3. Well, that was shit.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. I'm more interested in the games i am not going to be able to play anytime soon. Starfield could be cool if its Elder Scrolls in space, and Elder Scrolls 6 is coming. I was worried after they kept talking about ESOnline that they were just going to keep going with that. And Doom of course. I'm hopeful for Wolfenstien, and I will have to see about the Wolf VR stuff, but ya I dont care about Prey and nobody was asking for Rage 2, and an Online Fallout is a recipe for why.

5. I just hope the Prey DLC results in them doing One X enhancements for the base game. Its like the only Bethesda game on the system that doesn't have it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Rage 2 looks pretty cool.
    I loved playing Rage. It had excellent car combat and FPS inside of buildings. I'm really looking forward to Rage 2.

7. Rage 2 looks to have fantastic gunplay. Cannot wait for more Doom.

8. wait, are we legit getting an FF7 remake trailer tomorrow or is this just square fucking me over for the 18th time?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Sekiro, DMCV, Doom, Wolf, Cyberpunk, Gears XCOM, the Bethesda VR stuff... It's been pretty good so far.

10. Doom Eternal and Just Cause 4 are about the only announcements I care about so far.
    I would be excited for Halo Infinite if the last two games hadn't been so dull.