Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4141617181920 LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

1. Yeah, looks good to me!

2. cigsthemetermaid.

3. I wouldn't mind having a small team of writers.

4. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Sure, I'm a huge faggot.

And I'm not taking the Master Race thing seriously, and I'm not offended. I just think that repeating a hack "joke" with nazi overtones is lame. At least go for a better joke.
    What? He was talking about being all hot n turned on because how Doom looks. As if you've never been hot n ready for a new game you've been looking forward too. Stop policing his english!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. Actually, I said my PC hardware would be excited for it. Most of the games that come out for PC are just enhanced console ports. The last 3 games I’ve gotten that were designed around PC were GR: Wildlands, Far Cry 5 and DOOM,

Xbox One X Master Race imo

7. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Actually, I said my PC hardware would be excited for it. Most of the games that come out for PC are just enhanced console ports. The last 3 games I’ve gotten that were designed around PC were GR: Wildlands, Far Cry 5 and DOOM,
    Oh yeah you're right and even so it's just a stupid old joke. There's no need for anyone to get their panties in a twist over it. I could have sworn we were all old men who were above calling people out for old memes.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. Definitely.

it calm the beef min

9. I am above nothing. We can do better.

10. or can we?