Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

The last Halo game I played was Reach, so the announcement does nothing for me. I still need to catch up.

2. Have they shown anything of Cyberpunk outside of the pretty CG trailer? I haven't seen any gameplay.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Have they shown anything of Cyberpunk outside of the pretty CG trailer? I haven't seen any gameplay.
    No and they probably wont anytime soon.

guys, these are the only games so far that matter

5. Square Enix show suuuuuuuucked.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. That was hilariously bad. It's like they're competing now to see who can do the worst show.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. wanna know more about Babylon's Fall (wonder if it'll be outside of Platinum's normal wheelhouse) but yeah it was weak outside of that

8. Babylon's Fall looks neat.

CE 5000 Discovery of the Oversoul - During Albenland's era of expansion, its people discover an unknown energy known as the Oversoul.

CE 5017 The Age of Dawn - After years of experimentation, the Helos Empire succeeds in developing weapons somethingsomething the Oversoul.

CE 5029-5083 The Oversoul Prophecies - A small group of seers hailing from all kingdoms use crystallized Oversoul fragments to predict the future and write down these prophecies in the Ephesian Book.

CE 5085-5089 The Apocalypse - The seers have vision of an all consuming darkness.

CE 5093 -5099 Waland's Journey - By order of the Helos Empire Waland travels to the darklands in the far south, foretold by theh Ephesian Book as the location of mankind's revival.

CE 5107 - 5109 The Soul Riots - With resentment rising against the ruling class over its use of the Oversoul, riots break out among the masses.

CE 5110 - 5113 World War - As the rulers of each kingdom turn against their respective populaces, the riots escalate into full blown war.

CE 5158 - 5200 Divine Punishment - Disgusted by humanity's unwillingness to learn from its past mistakes, the elder gods unleash their wrath upon mankind.

CE 5205 - Birth of a Goddess - With the purpose of rescuing humanity from the brink of extinction, a new goddess Gaia is born.

CE 5208 Birth of a New World - Gaia creates a new world in order to give humanity one last chance.

CE 5220 Age of Harmony - Humans begin to inhabit the new world and a period of peace follows.

CE 5317 - 5338 Scholars of Gaia - Concerned about people losing their faith in Gaia, the high priest Darius forms a consort known as the Scholars of Gaia.

CE 5345 - 5347 End of a Dream - The public execution of a nonbeliever by the Scholars of Gaia creates tension among the masses.

CE 5356 War of Beliefs - Unable to overcome their ideological differences, the Scholars of Gaia and the Helios Order start engaging in frequent skirmishes.

CE 5385 Spread of the Soul Plague - The unexplained outbreak of the soul plague prompts the different factions to capitalize on the people's fear and expand their efforts to convert the masses.

CE 5426 - 5430 New World Academy - Fearing for the future of mankind after rediscovering the Ephesian Book, the seer Maria forms the New World Academy amidst the rapidly worsening war.

CE 5430 - 5450 Punishment - On the day of Judgement, Gaia turns against mankind.

CE 5461 - 5475 Awakening - Deep within the shrine of souls, the nomads are born.

CE 5491 - 5500 Rebirth - Led by the Nomads, humanity strikes back against Gaia.

9. Oversoul weapons, oversoul prophesies, Soul Plague, Soul Riots, Shrine of Souls.

Souls, souls, souls.

Final image shows four characters. Four player souls?

10. square fucks me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread