Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

1. FF7R is probably gonna be at Sony

2. I'm reserving judgement on Babylons Fall untill we actually see something of the game.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Jesus Christ. Ubisoft is leading with Just Dance.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. They sell millions of copies to parents.

5. Ubisoft gonna ubisoft.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Just Dance is literally the only game left in our entire company. Lol
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Arwings? Goddammit, I really didn’t want to buy into the dumb toy spaceship game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Ubisoft not getting that the toys to life fad has been over for a year.

Shitty show from Ubi also. Assassins Creed was the big reveal? They kinda already did Greece in The last 1/4th of Origins.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 11 Jun 2018 at 05:34 PM.

9. While Infinity and Dimensions had great toys, the games sucked. Skylanders was truly a great game (at least 1-3 were, then Activision went overboard woth the amount of trinkets to buy). It reminded me of the games I played that got me into games.

I’m sad the entire genre died, but I knew it wouldn’t last long with Activision leading the way. They run everything into the ground with their annual releases.

10. Glad Stormland got stage time, game looks so sick.