Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

1. Sony’s show is going to be huge I think. There’s a lot of huge games that have been no shows so far.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. This conference is a goddamned clusterfuck.

3. Ghost of Tsushima looks badass.

4. It would look cooler if they didn’t show Ninja Gaiden Souls yesterday.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Res Evil 2 looks cool. Better not be exclusive.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. I cant wait for Death Stranding to come out so we can all admit that Kojima is just a fucking huge weirdo and be done with this crap.

7. Last of Us Part II looks rad. The internet somewhat having a meltdown about Ellie being gay after we already knew that from the DLC is funny.

Also I don't even know what Death Stranding is but I want it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I cant wait for Death Stranding to come out so we can all admit that Kojima is just a fucking huge weirdo and be done with this crap.
    Lol! I was going to post something similar.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Highlights for me so far:

Cyberpunk: Yeah, it seems like the rumors about them starting over in 2016 were true, but it's finally on track and looking incredible. This game is 2020 at the earliest, but I'm pumped.
    Beyond Good and Evil 2: Likewise this game is super early, but the ambition of it is incredible and I'm really optimistic they'll create something great, even if Ubi's confidence seems lukewarm.
    Stormland: This looks like the most ambitious VR title yet, and what they've shown looks crazy fun. I just hope they build enough content to keep it interesting.
    Death Stranding: Continues to be weird as fuck but super effective. I don't know where it's going, but I want to ride.
    Spider-Man: Looks like nothing short of the best super hero game ever. It's no wonder Avengers and Rocksteady's thing were no-shows.
    Walking Dead Final Season: This looks really cool. It seems like a new direction for Telltale, taking some cues from games like Detroit and Life is Strange with the camera and controls.
    Rage 2: Not a game I thought I would want, but the gameplay demo looked great, combining Doom's fantastic visceral shooting with Avalanche's open world stuff.
    Ghost of Tsushima: A little dry, but really impressive.
    Metro Exodus: Also a game I didn't know I needed until I saw it.

10. The best thing about that whole conference was when Ellie was able to squeeze through a tight environment without pressing a button, or being needlessly blocked because Polygons.
    Boo, Hiss.