Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

1. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I cant wait for Death Stranding to come out so we can all admit that Kojima is just a fucking huge weirdo and be done with this crap.
    It looks way too out there for me to take it seriously. Sometimes those Japanese horror movies/games go way beyond WTF?!

Kojima: I've got this great idea for a game. This dude carries a baby in a large tube and he flashes signals to bring out these creatures from another dimension.

Konami: Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. Oh, by the way, we need you to drop by HR to sign some paperwork. Don't worry, it's just a formality.
    Last edited by gamevet; 12 Jun 2018 at 01:35 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Konami: Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. Oh, by the way, we need you to drop by HR to sign some paperwork. Don't worry, it's just a formality.
    For real, the more i see of this game the more I start to understand Konami, and I never thought I'd understand that shithole company.

Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I cant wait for Death Stranding to come out so we can all admit that Kojima is just a fucking huge weirdo and be done with this crap.
    People deny he's a weirdo?

I'm curious about Death Stranding anyway based on the trailer.

Cyberpunk looks more cartoony than I expected, and I wish they had proper gameplay to show. Still, it's looking good.

Holy shit at the detail in Last of Us 2. I hope it looks close to that nice on a regular PS4.

I'm excited for localized DQ X1, Metal Wolf Chaos DX, Tetris Effect, and RE2make!

5. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    Cyberpunk looks more cartoony than I expected, and I wish they had proper gameplay to show. Still, it's looking good.
    Cartoony? I'm not sure I follow. Unless you mean that there is color in it and daylight scenes.

Geoff Keighly is doing a presentation on Cyberpunk tonight that most expect to show gameplay.

6. RE2make got me really, really excited! I wonder if they'll keep the A and B scenarios. I hope they keep 4th Survivor, introduce an Ada mode, and keep Tofu as well. Have you all seennthe extended trailer with gameplay?
    You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
    Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!

7. More stuff:

Yakuza Kiwami 2 will have Virtua On in it:

Sonic Team Racing trailer:

8. I really liked Sonic Racing Transformed, but for me the Sonic characters were the least appealing of all the racers.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I really liked Sonic Racing Transformed, but for me the Sonic characters were the least appealing of all the racers.
    More important than the characters, the other IP brought in a diversity of track design we're not going to get here. BUT it does look like a very solid kart racer, and I'm interested to see how the team play works.

10. Other characters/tracks are probably DLC.