Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

1. Oh my lord POPs are invading actual games now

Man, the internet would have exploded if they didn't announce Actual Gears 5 alongside that.

2. That was a pretty epic troll with that Gears stuff.

3. Absolutley nothing I either already expecting or dont care about.

That being said, new Halo and Gears is alright with me. KH3 getting a release date is good and Cyberpunk 2077 looked rad, even if neither of those games are exclusives.
    Last edited by Opaque; 10 Jun 2018 at 05:48 PM.

4. Great conference and they signed off with Cyberpunk! Tons of games I want to play, I'm really curious to see more on Session.

5. Great general gaming conference.

Completely failed to interest me in an xbox.

6. Yeah, nothing was both really exciting and exclusive. Forza Horizon 5 looks cool if you’ve already got an XBone, but not like something to buy one for.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Best Buy has 6-month subs to Game Pass on sale for $30. With all the stuff going to GP on day one, seems like a winning strategy to snag a few of those and sit on the codes until big release season.

8. I sure am glad I used my free trial of Game Pass instead of buying Sea of Thieves.

9. Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    Great general gaming conference.

Completely failed to interest me in an xbox.
    Let me tell ya, the Xbox One X has really impressed me not because of it's exclusives but because of it's horse power and backwards compatibility.

Switch and PS4 have the best console exclusives this generation so far, but between the 4k and HDR support for current gen, and the larger and larger growing 360 and OG Xbox BC patches that just seem to never stop coming (I mean RDR in 4k is possible nowhere else and looks really good) I find myself playing on my Xbox more than anything else since the One X came out.

This presentation did a terrible job of expressing that.

10. Late on the EA comments. The most impressive thing they had was that Madden Belt. That thing was awesome.