Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

1. I was pretty happy with Devolver announcing the Metal Wolf Chaos remake. I'd completely forgotten they'd expressed interest in doing that a couple years ago.

2. Namco gonna bury Soul Calibur 6 in October... Smart move, morons. That game would've been great to play over the summer. Go on sale the same time EVO is happening and enjoy the bump. But instead, it gets to slug it out with Red Dead and all the shooters.

3. I'd rather they release a finished game than rush it out to coincide with a tourney that hasn't featured a Soul Calibur game since 2012.
    They'll get those holiday sales at least.

4. They shouldn't release in October though, perhaps hold it a month or so. Games sell year round now.

5. Are there any other fighters of note releasing around that time? If not, maybe that's their thinking.
    <--
    ...oh wait. Ah well, at least they've got a two-month head start to sell some copies.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 16 Jun 2018 at 01:51 AM. Reason: there their

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. I was hoping to see Borderlands 3.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Neoseeker had interviewed one of Croteam's staff about Serious Sam 4. There's supposed to be as many as 100,000 enemies on screen in some battles. I'm expecting some major swarms of enemies, but this 100,000 is a bit hard to believe.

8. There's a new type of enemy, The Nanite. Each one is only one pixel.
    BAM! 100,000 enemies on screen no problem.

9. It's Croteam. While I have my doubts I also know they tend to deliver. I'll be skeptical but not unhopeful. Unless it's a small room that pours in frogs from goatse-drains, in which case that's just evil.

10. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    It's Croteam. While I have my doubts I also know they tend to deliver. I'll be skeptical but not unhopeful. Unless it's a small room that pours in frogs from goatse-drains, in which case that's just evil.
    Let's not give them any ideas about bringing back the frogs. LOL. Not too sad to see the little bastards gone in SS2 & 3.

While it still goes all-out later on, SS3 was kind of a slow burn in the first couple stages. Hopefully 4 picks up the pace a little earlier.
    I'd guess a lot of the 100,000 enemies onscreen at once will be in the distance & rendered at lower LOD.
    Can't wait to hear what Sam has to say this time, after all the good one-liners throughout the series.

Really want this.