Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 68910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Cartoony? I'm not sure I follow. Unless you mean that there is color in it and daylight scenes.
    I didn't use the best descriptor but it does have a lot of daylight compared to most cyberpunk.

2. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    I didn't use the best descriptor but it does have a lot of daylight compared to most cyberpunk.
    A lot has been made about this, but I think it's there for a reason, and it speaks to the content of the trailer as a whole: This is not just about telling a story, it's about creating a Cyberpunk world. This wasn't a cinematic trailer, it was a "world" trailer like the ones Rockstar did for GTA5 and RDR2's reveals, and showing that this is a large, diverse world that exists as a simulated place, not just a particular dark, rainy moment in an alley. Showing daytime adds to the versimilitude of the world as a whole, even if it might run counter to the more cinematic leanings we're used to in these stories.

3. I will never buy a Smash game ever again. Fuck you Nintendo.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. THIS IS FUCKING TORTURE MAKE THE NINTENDO CONFERENCE STOP
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. But this Smash looks rad. Why are you unhappy?

Unless it's because no Animal Crossing in which case I totally get you.

6. why is this little boy in charge of Smash Brothers?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    But this Smash looks rad. Why are you unhappy?

Because I didn't need a half a fucking hour detailing every fighters moveset.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    But this Smash looks rad. Why are you unhappy?

this is the only conference I didn't have finals during and I was so excited to watch it! and it was 68 minutes OF SMASH CHARACTERS

I do not care about smash nor have I ever

Though finch was right, it was the only conference that mentioned FF7
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. I’m not sure if it was a bit or not, but the Giantbomb guys were signing off after the Nintendo conference and paused for a second then one of them yelled “I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT’S WHAT THEY FUCKING SHOWED!” Then another one said uh, we’re still streaming.

10. Wow, I can't believe they ended like that. We got next to nothing as far as new shit. Mario Party, whatever. No Metroid, no Star Fox Grand Prix, no Bayonetta 3, nothing... Fire Emblem looked great. That Daemon X Machina thing looks good. But it was very underwhelming.