Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 616181920

Thread: E3 2018

1. PREPARE THY FANGS SATSUKER

2. I think I had that TMNT art on a lunchbox!

3. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by EightBitShik View Post
    Kyle, Texas - I worked for Blizzard for 6 years, just quit to be closer to home and spend time with my family. Barely have time to play games these day (cry) but I always think about TNL around my birthday since I share it with the Mogs!

It's crazy to think I was 16 when TNL started and now I am 36 and have a little one year old.

Time flies.

Attachment 81378
    Man it's good to see you around tho my man. You literally vanished from the internet last I saw you. I remember when we hung out in Austin life was kinda rough for you but I'm happy to see you in a good place now.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. I hope gaming is out of your system after slaving away for Activision for 6 years.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Man it's good to see you around tho my man. You literally vanished from the internet last I saw you. I remember when we hung out in Austin life was kinda rough for you but I'm happy to see you in a good place now.
    Thanks, I will try try to stick around this time. I miss having friends to talk about Mark of the Wolves with and other amazing things. Some of my favorite people are from TNL and it's a shame I don't keep in touch. Yall have my info or if you need more info hit me up privately so feel free to hit me up anytime ^^.
    Send me your email if you have Real ID or your BattleTag I'm always online playing Blizzard games.

6. hello i'm babacang

7. Still babacang, after all these posts.