Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devil May Cry V

1. Devil May Cry V

Hyped beyond hype. Maybe too much to ask for, but I'm hoping they'll show more at the Sony show tomorrow, focusing on Dante. Not that grownup cyberarm Nero isn't cool, mind you. Can do without his redneck mechanic chick though, but maybe she'll come across less annoying in-context.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Apparently this leaked a few days ago, so the fact it mentions Nero's out-of-left-field robot arm seems to confirm its veracity. It mentions three playable characters - Nero, Dante, and "the mysterious V". OH MY GOD WHO COULD THAT POSSIBLY BE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cBvolWs.png 
Views:	493 
Size:	289.7 KB 
ID:	81278  

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. The voices are horrible. Just terrible. The face of that chick, the fact that her lips don't match the dailogue even a little and just in general her voice and way she talks is unbearable. I hope she doesn't make the final game at all.

Also why that choice of music?

I wanted to be the one to fill your dark soul with light?

5. It looks pretty good. The combat footage looks like what I'd want from DMC, and the overall visual style is pretty much exactly what I'd expect from a Capcom game with a budget in 2018. They're probably using the workflow they used for RE7 for scanning characters and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Also why that choice of music?
    have you ever played devil may cry

6. I'm not feeling Nero's new hairstyle or that chick's voice. Everything else looks good so far.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    have you ever played devil may cry
    Not since the PS2.

Has it always been like that? I dont remember it being so pop vocal, but I dont remember a lot of PS2 soundtracks so what do I know.

8. It has always been that way.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. "Pull my Devil Trigger" sounds a good bit more pop-y and significantly less gothic to me, though equally as cheesy.

10. Okay, no idea how the hell this is on youtube already...

Straight trash.