Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hollow Knight (PC, Switch)

1. Advance Tour and World Tour were lame. Mario Golf GBC had you playing as an original character and you gained levels and actually improved your character beyond just unlocking star mode or some shit. It actually felt like progression. Golf Story is kinda like that as well. You improve stats and gear in many different ways as the game progresses and there's a decent amount of exploring and the story is fun. It's a good time.

Also since this is the Hollow Knight thread I finished with 101% but fuck Grimm and fuck the Radiance. No thank you.

2. Radiance and Grimm aren't that bad, I beat them both, you can too.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. It's a matter of motivation.

Maybe on the other side of Octopath I'll dedicate a night to ironing out those fights.

I beat the game and saw the first ending at 90% completion. Going to tidy up the map and go for the better endings soon, though.

Path of Pain and the Grimm Troupe are done. Got all 3 endings so far at 40 hours.

This game is really good.

6. Hollow Knight is pretty cool but I'm finding it hard to pick up after setting it down for a few weeks. There's a lot in this game, which is cool, but the map is also really overwhelming for me. Dare I say I wish it was a little... smaller?

7. hello i'm babacang

8. First, we all miss you, babacang.

Second, this is out on PS4 today.
    Boo, Hiss.

Thanks, I was waiting for the PS4 release. Bought.

10. It’s also on Xbox. I believe both systems have it for $11.99 through the weekend.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"