Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: July 2018 Merica Edition.

1. This Month's Haul: July 2018 Merica Edition.

I got this for $10.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gamevet; 01 Jul 2018 at 01:12 PM.

2. Debated getting a NES classic then decided to grab two crazy looking LRG point and click games for Vita.

Also got the Asian PS4 release of Shadow of the Beast for $12 shipped, Inner World PS4 for $10 and Poi, Cave Story and Sine Mora Switch for $7 apiece from a nearby Walmart.

3. While on vacation, I picked up a NES Classic. I spent a few hours last night modding it and adding games. Bye bye, NES cart collection.

Also, if anyone finds a controller for this thing, I'd buy it. I haven't found any here.
    Last edited by Melf; 03 Jul 2018 at 10:04 AM.

4. The Crew 2. It's fucking funny and I can't wait to play it with my dad.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    While on vacation, I picked up a NES Classic. I spent a few hours last night modding it and adding games. Bye bye, NES cart collection.
    Did you actually play it, though? Not being a facetious jerk; I'd just be surprised if someone as invested in the old stuff as you could tolerate the input delay.

I went by gamestop for the buy 2 get 1 thing on used games.

They have the Disney afternoon figs for 50% off. Got chip, dale and balue.

Also got a cup head shirt and iron giant shirt for 5 each.

7. Baloo!

Got a voltron shirt for 3. And a free trinitron TV off the side of the road.

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Did you actually play it, though? Not being a facetious jerk; I'd just be surprised if someone as invested in the old stuff as you could tolerate the input delay.
    I've added about 230 games already and have played quite a few. I didn't notice anything game-breaking. SMB 3 has some screen tearing that sucks, but the delay wasn't a problem. Were there any games in particular where it caused real issues?

I can't beat Punch Out on it, but I could beat Megaman 1-3 on it. So it's not perfect but it's not terrible either.