Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: July 2018 Merica Edition.

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Shipping is a dealbreaker at $5 for that NES Classic controller, but I suppose it is better than scalper price.
    People are scalping the damn thing already at $30.00 in some places. I'm fine with the price and shipping since I was never able to find one the 1st time around. We're all pretty much aware that Nintendo will never make enough of those damn controllers so you broskis should just say fuck it and get it for the $5.00 shipping cuz we know once these are gone, you'll never get them at this price again.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 10 Jul 2018 at 10:48 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. The market has proven that they could sell more and even charge more for them, and they still don't get it. It's baffling.

You can get a wireless 8bitdo controller for the classic units for less than $40, which would be a much better option than getting gouged on the wired pads.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    The market has proven that they could sell more and even charge more for them, and they still don't get it. It's baffling.

You can get a wireless 8bitdo controller for the classic units for less than $40, which would be a much better option than getting gouged on the wired pads.
    Well Gamestop is selling em now for $9.99 and they are limiting the controller to one person per purchase. All said and done, $15.00 isn't so bad when you look at it down the line.

4. That's definitely still a good price, and shipping is just the cost of convenience.

5. Pretty much. I did a quick Ebay check. Prices are up to $35.00 to $45.00 for new in box controllers. Fuck this hobby I swear. -.-

6. I laugh at idiots who is still scalping the SNES classic for over $100.

7. Tell me about it. I keep finding SNES Classics on shelves in Walmart now. It's nice seeing those and Switches at Best Buy way more often as well. Nintendo needs to keep this shit up.

8. Why would anyone buy a separate controller for $30-45? Might as well buy another system since they are readily available now.

9. Isn’t 2 controllers enough?

10. The NES classic only comes with 1
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.