Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Political Compass 2k18

Political Compass 2k18

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    What is you political compass?
    www.politicalcompass.org

Last edited by Josh; 01 Jul 2018 at 07:38 PM.

2. I drifted a little closer toward authoritarianism since the last time I did this, unsurprisingly.

3. Boo, Hiss.

4. It’s funny because I almost voted for Jill Stein too.

Click for full size
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Bernie Sanders is a liberal libertarian? Umm...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chart.png 
Views:	260 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	81309
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 01 Jul 2018 at 08:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Where have you been? He’s from Vermont and during the debates, Hillary and the Democrats called him a Nazi for being pro gun.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. He wants the state to pay for basically all schooling and services.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. So, that drives him left on the economic scale but dosn’t alter the social control (vertical) scale.

9. Aren't we all supposed to get more conservative as we get older?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chart.png 
Views:	283 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	81310  
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.