Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Political Compass 2k18

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Anyone beyond a 7 in any direction is basically a child who’s been cared for all of their life. I’m not saying that’s bad, they just have limited experience in life to make complete decisions.
    Well, that's pretty far from the truth in at least one case I'm aware of, isn't it?

I can be a retard too: Anyone less than a 7 in either direction is a chump who has tossed out the things they believe in as they've gotten older. That or lived a very comfortable and boring life.

Except for Bonuskun, you're all a bunch of goddamn hippies!

3. No real surprises here.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chart.png 
Views:	263 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	81317  

4. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 11.02.10 PM.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	101.2 KB 
ID:	81319

About what I expected. Fuck you bbobb and your similar ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Anyone less than a 7 in either direction is a chump who has tossed out the things they believe in as they've gotten older. That or lived a very comfortable and boring life.
    Yeah, seriously. I grew up poor as fuck with nothing handed to me. As I get older I'm definitely drawing back to that in trying to understand what marginalized people are explaining. Part of that may also be a subconscious reaction to all the lousy arguments of red hats.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Except for Bonuskun, you're all a bunch of goddamn hippies!
    Funny thing there is that BK looks like one of those dudes from Amon Amarth and I've got a straight-laced normie haircut.*

* Accuracy of Calliander's statement about BK's looks cannot be guaranteed.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Yeah, seriously. I grew up poor as fuck with nothing handed to me. As I get older I'm definitely drawing back to that in trying to understand what marginalized people are explaining. Part of that may also be a subconscious reaction to all the lousy arguments of red hats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I can be a retard too: Anyone less than a 7 in either direction is a chump who has tossed out the things they believe in as they've gotten older. That or lived a very comfortable and boring life.
    It may sound like trolling, but it’s not. Your opinions are the result of your experiences. The left grew up under a different set of circumstances than the right, just as well as those who want libertarian governing vs an authoritarian one. Those who have experienced a level of both or know from second hand experience can form nuanced opinions from understanding each side. Therefore the outliers naturally have limited experience with the full spectrum of society.

That’s if you’re honest. You can still have worldly experience but lay on the outside, if that is where the power lies. That’s why every US POTUS is in the upper right corner with the Fortune 500.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. There is so much bullshit in that post that my fucking iPad stinks.

As if you can fucking claim you’ve seen more of life than Josh or Icarus or M for example. Take your shitty fucking trolling back to 4chan
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Mine looks a lot like Calliander's. Don't feel like figuring out how to post it.

Some of those questions were ridiculous, why is racist shit part of politics?

8. Have you watched politics these last few years?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Or watched the news? I was proud of NPR yesterday. On my drive home they got through 30 mins of programming without mentioning race. Normally, they are all:

Quote Originally Posted by NPR
    A postman of color delivered the main today.
    Quote Originally Posted by NPR
    A 70% chance of rain will continue into the evening, disproportionately effecting neighborhoods of color. But the sun may be coming out after all, Meteorologists at Berkeley just received a $3.5 Million grant to conclude how systemic racism affects the weather...
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 06 Jul 2018 at 08:02 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt