View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27373940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

1. I had about ~4 days where I was out with people and my stupid foot hurts like hell so I ate “normally.” I feel like shit :/

I made a huge pot of curry on Sunday so I’d be eating that for dinner instead of more garbage. It was the first time I made it, it’s really good!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. I had a cheat day and it was amazing how bad it made me feel. Still was worth it though! I'm kinda glad that it was as off-putting as it was, I was happy to go back to eating healthier stuff.

3. Seems like you guys have a dangerous addiction to healthy food, and are suffering from withdrawal.
    A few gallons of custard should sort you right out.

4. (I got very drunk and stoned and was doing arequipe shots between candy bars)

5. I love hair gels since high school, can't let it go. Maybe it's all about that Cry-Baby movie. Anyway, I'm gonna buy one of these gels, just one small pack for a month, and promise not gonna buy more the next month.
    Last edited by Reggieee; 26 Mar 2019 at 11:21 AM.

Anyone ready for another one of these? We have plenty of time until March to prepare.

I think I might give up bong hits. I suggest you all try intermittent fasting.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggieee View Post
    Maybe it's all about that Cry-Baby movie
    It absolutely is. I'm currently watching that movie in another window right now because of you. Thank you, spam bot, wherever you may be. I clicked your link, and then clicked two advertisements upon landing. I hope you got your half of a half of a half of a penny.

7. I've given up most of the things I once enjoyed already. For the past week I've been going to bed at 8 or 9 because I just don't have any desire to do anything else.

Did you give them up because they stopped being enjoyable, or are you being hardline?

Either way, I suggest you take up finger boarding.

9. It's not that they stopped being enjoyable. I just don't feel compelled to enjoy myself very often anymore.

Last edited by Josh; 11 Apr 2019 at 07:52 PM.