View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

1. E.-ing the P. and F.-ing h.u.t.a.

2. I'll try sugar. Does alcohol and fruit count as sugar to you (or only refined)?Another option I'm mulling over is a hiatus on Netflix/TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by productitems View Post
    People seek the right products in wrong places. This dedicated reviewing site brings all of them under a single shed. Reviews on Best Smoothie Blender, Best Convertible Car Seats, Best Electric Shaver, Best Drones Under $100, Best Basketball Shoes, Best Shark Vacuum will literally guide you to have the best product amid thousands of products. Product Items is Product Reviews, Update, News, tips, Solution Website.
    You had me at the confusing usage of the word shed.
    Last edited by Nick; 20 Jul 2018 at 11:53 PM.

Good! Refined is intense enough.

4. What is this, fucking Lent?

I'm out!

Looks like Dumbshit Award #2 is no longer up for grabs, boys.

6. I’ll do refined sugar then. I might do Netflix but I’ll have to mull that over. I destress with it a lot now.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I love coffee and gave it up a few months ago on the basis of always feeling anxious and almost paranoid. It worked, and I felt much better. However, while I've had my kid this summer I've been indulging in it, and over the last week that anxious ill-at-ease has returned. Today was the first in a couple weeks I've not had it, and I currently have the worst fucking headache.

I

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Looks like Dumbshit Award #2 is no longer up for grabs, boys.
    No!

What would I gain from this?

9. I refuse to give up shopping for a month, but I’ll come up with something else to give up.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. blts

I give up blts