View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

1. Man I already gave up smoking, meat and World of Warcraft for my wife. Then I gave up soda (at the house) and energy drinks (used to drink 2 every morning) of my own accord because I want my teeth to suck less.

I ain't doing this shit. I have nothing to prove to anyone.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Have you ever had real beef jerky? I mean, like what the native Americans made. It’s tough as leather and you’ll chew on a single strip for about an hour.
    That stuff isn't meant to be chewed on though. Real beef jerky was a means of preserving it to be used in things like stews and other dishes like that. Where it would soak in the moisture and rehydrate. It wasn't really meant to just have you take a bite and chew on it.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. It melts in your mouth, or something.

Yes I’ve had real beef jerky but what does that have to do with the second ingredient in beef jerky usually being sugar?

5. Is it like gum? Does gum have carbs?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Pretty sure we just jumped several sharks with that last post.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    And before you say "I said sugar free plants"

Half of tnl thinks refined sugar when you say sugar.. I'm not convinced people like drew knows the difference from his questions.
    I know what the keto diet is. My goal was to eat no refined sugar not eat a keto diet. I don’t do well on no carbs - low carbs is what I seem to respond best to but I’ve never explicitly tried keto.

Oh and I’m also doing no Netflix which means I’ll probably work out more at night.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 23 Jul 2018 at 11:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Pretty sure we just jumped several sharks with that last post.
    o damn, gum has a lot of carbs. dang.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. I never made beef jerky with sugar? What are you doing buying store bought jerky, anyway?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I never made beef jerky with sugar? What are you doing buying store bought jerky, anyway?
    True story. One of my redneck friends had a donkey processed into balogna, several other parts and jerky. He brought balogna sandwhiches to school and I took a bite of it. It wasn't bad, but it was not something I'd look forward to having. He also brought some of the jerky they had made to school. It was quite salty and you would probably spend about 5 minutes chewing on a 1 inch strip of it.