View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

1. I'm not in a mental position to mess with any of my vices right now, but cheers to y'all.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. Sure, I'll cut out soda completely, and while I'm at it make an effort to cut down other refined sugars.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. when the fuck did drew get married?!

4. I was going to post exactly that, and then I forgot and did something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    “This thing that you did is not as hard as you think it was”

Thanks, Buttcheeks.
    You've been trying really hard to get my attention recently.

I don't have a problem with the thread. I'd participate but I've already given up most of the shit these lazy guys will give up. I don't drink or eat sugar or fast food. I also cut down coffee to like one or two three cups a week and switched to green tea.

really the only vice I have right now is just wasting time on the web. But my router is fucked back at my place so that isn't really a fair trial.

6. For about a year up until this January I had given up most fast food (still got my Chipotle/Bibibop bowls two or three times a week) and pizza outside of a single slice once a month or so. Was off work for like 3 weeks after my last hand surgery and my discipline went to shit and still hasn't returned. I was consistently losing weight up until then but I've just maintained since and I'm sure my eating habits are to blame.

So for the next month starting today no fast food or pizza at all. After that I may try an occasional indulgence but I need to go cold trukey again to show myself it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You've been trying really hard to get my attention recently.
    I think everyone but you understood who I was talking to.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Did you write that cause he's not active on the board any more, or did something happen to him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Wait PaCrappa died?!
    I called him yesterday and he hasn’t called back. But I talked to Steve a few weeks ago and they were still playing shows.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. I think he's alive, Josh was referring to him not posting anymore.

I will absolutely be taking up a keto diet shortly, as soon as finals are over. After reading about it fairly extensively in the past day or so, it seems to be miraculous for women with PCOS. Not only for weightloss, but for the other symptoms of it as well - skin issues, hair growth, etc. I'm completely plagued by all the symptoms and have been no matter what birth control I've been on. As long as keto doesn't interfere with my mental health severely I'm all in. I expect some moodiness and such while my body adjusts, so I've informed all parties in close proximity that I will be crabby for awhile so come prepared.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

you'll be tired in the evenings and irritable for the first two or so weeks while your blood sugar adjusts.

Also, make sure you eat enough fat. Your brain needs fat or sugar. It can't use protein