View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

That’s because everyone expects to lose weight eating differently, and then keep it off when they go back to burgers and ice cream. That’s why diets are so popular. People don’t want to hear that they can’t eat fatty treats every day without being fat.

But, hey, lose 10 pounds fast on keto, right?

2. After this month, I plan on 2 cheat meals a month. My thing was eating fucking Jack In the Box & Taco Bell 4 times a week.

I’ve been out to eat once and I asked the waiter what was on the menu without any refined sugar. I got the trout.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Trout is delicious.

4. It's my favorite breakfast food.

5. In the early days of the internet I was always getting slapped around with a trout. Havent been able to enjoy eating one since.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Most people will just go back to the old diet and yoyo.
    Yup. After I lost all that weight I bumped calories accordingly to maintain. Every now and then I'll treat myself to something rich, but it evens out because I've remained active. I had my physical the other day and got the results, which were better than last year's since I've had the benefit of maintaining the weight and working out (btdubs, pressed 450 tonight with my legs). The only "high" number was sodium (close to the upper number of the range) but I also have low blood pressure so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The sodium fear might be bullshit, depending on how crunchy you want to get.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Keto diet seems bad. Sure, if you follow it to the letter, you drop a ton of weight quickly (though your breath will smell awful all the while). But coming off of it sucks. I've watched people at my gym work out every day, try to ease off of it gracefully, and still gain a ton weight back.
    Most ppl lose weight on these diets by simple calorie calorie out math. It’s most likely your gym pals just aren’t eating right.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I'm of the opinion that you'll put on 10 lbs after keto just from eating grains or boxed food. Noodles, rice, bread, oats and flower based snacks digest slow and sponge up water.

10. Your body breaks down food in to basic parts and I’m sure some bodies do better on different balances but there are people in tremendous shape that bulk with carb loading. Everyone I know on keto does about 1,500 cals a day with intermittent fasting. If you eat 1000-1500 cals a day and you’re not a couch potato you’ll lose weight.

I’ve decided to give up all alcohol but whisky this month too.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."