View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

Vodka would be a better choice Imo if you are doing this to cut body fat. But you'll also need to cut sweet veggies and fruits and stick to greens like spinach

2. Fruit's bad for you, stop eating it.

3. My goal is to drink less on the whole and whisky will keep me limiting my intake. I’m not really worried about much since I work out regularly (fruit is fine).
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 04 Aug 2018 at 12:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Just ate a whole pizza.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Tbh you should be introducing carbs back slowly after keto, not just carb bombing yourself the second it’s over. You’re naturally going to put pounds of water weight back if you start up carbs again, but if you’re eating at/under maintenance you shouldn’t just gain back 20 lbs in a few months.

Honestly, if this kicks me into a better habits long term too, awesome. If it doesn’t, no big. It’s interesting to try something new! I’ve been vastly different weights throughout my life, and there’s pluses and minuses to all of them. Keto seems interesting because it’s a different frame of mind. This idea that it has to be all or nothing for the rest of someone’s life AND IT MUST BE ALL OR NOTHING RIGHT THIS SECOND is very bodybuilding.com and ultimately kind of uninteresting to me. If that works for someone, that’s totally okay, but its not imperative for my own life.

Day two of keto, I can definitely feel this shit kicking in! A bit fuzzy headed and craving sugar like MAD. I didn’t have anything that killed my macros, you’re honestly pretty full after a meal so the idea of eating even MORE is a little unappetizing. But this dude walked by me eating an ice cream and I almost socked him and took it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. Not a great sign on day 2.

7. Says the guy that hasn't done any exercising.

I did go to Catalina for an entire day with my parents, that was pretty difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Honestly, if this kicks me into a better habits long term too, awesome. If it doesn’t, no big. It’s interesting to try something new! I’ve been vastly different weights throughout my life, and there’s pluses and minuses to all of them. Keto seems interesting because it’s a different frame of mind. This idea that it has to be all or nothing for the rest of someone’s life AND IT MUST BE ALL OR NOTHING RIGHT THIS SECOND is very bodybuilding.com and ultimately kind of uninteresting to me. If that works for someone, that’s totally okay, but its not imperative for my own life.
    But thats the thing, see. If you expect there to be any changes then you have to change things. The keto diet, and all "diets" are ridiculous because they're unsustainable for most people, which means you will go back to your old way of eating and you will gain back any weight you've lost (plus a little bit extra because your body hates you now). It will be harder and harder to maintain your weight as you get older because metabolism and hormones and lol. Processed sugar is hilariously bad for you for a number of reasons, and you should really stop eating it forever. That's the only change necessary, really. Cut that out and everything else has to fall into place.

This carb counting shit can fuck off, that's for crazy people and competition bodybuilders.

And what the hell is the "keto frame of mind" anyway?

10. For the past six months, I've gotten up with a sore back (usually lower right hand side). I bought a bed in a box to see if it would help, and it did. But what changed is that instead of my back really hurting in the morning, it only hurt a little. By the time I was out of the shower, I'd be fine. But both before and after the new bed, when I'd get to work and get out of my car, I couldn't even stand straight. I'd have to awkwardly walk through the parking lot to the store and eventually the tightness and pain would pass and I'd be ok. But I've not been able to stand for more than a few minutes at a time without it hurting me for some time.
    "go see a doctor"
    My dad sort of went through the same thing, and he was a "normal" weight most of his life (5'11, 190 ish lbs.). He went to chiropractors, had surgeries, etc and was never really "fixed." He's 70 now, eats very little red meat, and walks 3 miles daily to make up for his dwindling metabolism. But standing still for more than a few minutes still bothers him.

ANYWAY, I noticed 3 days ago that I was waking up fine. I've also been fine after the 45 minute drive to work. I don't know WHY this is happening, but the only thing I've changed is cutting out refined sugar and processed foods. Maybe it's coincidence!