View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Bonus points if you replace metal with something very challenging to your tastes.
    That would be pop, which I can't listen to for medical reasons. So any time I would normally listen to metal (editing, riding my bike, working out) it'll just be in silence.

3. You're really choosing silence over another genre? Ironically I just started listening to metal. I'm not counting the Metallica albums I got when cds came to town.

Anyway, I'm starting August 1st. This is the plan for most of us, yes?

4. My skramz. I'll give up my skramz for a month.

5. What are we calling sugar? Does honey & fruit count? Or just refined sugar/corn syrup, any product of cain or beet sugar?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. I've been off sparkling for a week already, you leg-dragging pussies.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

7. same for me and blts

8. I’ve been off sparkling water my whole life tourist.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    What are we calling sugar? Does honey & fruit count? Or just refined sugar/corn syrup, any product of cain or beet sugar?
    I eat fruit and carrots and such. I think cutting refined sugar is enough.

10. Cool. I should be set with honey and fruit. But it won’t be easy at all. My pickles, my peanut butter, Marie Callender frozen dinners... all have sugar added.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt