View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

You eat the candy peanut butter? Come on, man.

2. I've decided to try going full keto on this. I think I can have more fun with it, it would give me the perspective of choosing to eat specific things rather than simply denying certain foods. If it's too much, i'll try bringing it back to no refined sugars only. Shopping costs three times more than usual like this but hopefully its worth it.

3. I threw out my sugar cubes and milk chocolate yesterday in preparation. I’m cutting honey and maple syrup as part of the deal. They’re too similar to white sugar. The point to me is to desweeten my tastes too.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. How much milk chocolate were you keeping in your house?

5. 5
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. I had some chocolate covered almonds laying around and Nutella. I binned them as well as some small amounts of orange and cranberry juice. If I want orange I’ll have to eat oranges now.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Well that's just wasteful.

8. I've been thinking about how I'll have to exercise again. I glanced at my yoga mat. I'm prepared.

9. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    You're really choosing silence over another genre?
    I'll listen to most stuff. Even country. The stuff I can't stand I can't listen to because of headaches. So it has to be silence.

10. My work changed our coffee service provider so the no sugar in coffee is a real test. It went from a 8-9/10 drip coffee to about a 4/10. I guess this means I’ll have to rough it with the Nespresso machine.