View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

1. I'll throw in starting in August and do no soda, it's pretty much my only fun drink anymore but I like water enough that I'm cool with just that. Also soda gives me the shits, which I've never needed any help with, so less time in the bathroom means more time to be productive!

If I was really going to go by the thread title, though, I'd have to give up something like vaping or edibles or video games. I do not want to give up any of those things, despite the fact I've been sick all week and breathing is very labored at the moment but GODDAMNIT WHERE IS MY VAPE?!

Stop vaping, dude.

3. Vaping is actually very healthy for you. It raises the temperature of the capillaries and increases blood flow. Plus when women and minorities do it, it smashes the patriarchy and institutionalized racism.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Every time someone mentions the term vaping my mind thinks of vaporlock warning on The Simpsons.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Soda prices are going up because aluminum tariffs because that's the world we live in now.

Great time to stop buying for bubbly diabetus water.

6. canned soda prices or soda across the board?

7. I think I need to put the brakes on online shopping. For most of my life, I didn't buy many things that I didn't need, but for the past year I've been spending a lot on stuff, mostly clothes and tools, that I seldom have a use for. By 'a lot' I mean probably around $2K, which is not really that much, but it's enough to force me to reflect on it and conclude that it isn't worth it. I have enough stuff.

8. Tried to think of something I could give up since Josh apparently cloned himself into my body regarding food/drinks and shit. I don't generally drink so going a month without alcohol isn't a big deal. I asked the wife and she said I should give up listening to metal for a month. So fuck it. No metal in August.

Bonus points if you replace metal with something very challenging to your tastes.

Like, I love pop punk. So I've been listening to grindcore and instrumental noise nonsense because that's basically polar opposite.