View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2333353637383941 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

I don't gain wait on Atkins though. Like, I never wake up and weigh more. Worst case, no change. Or I haven't peed yet.

2. I just had a Coke and it didn’t taste as good as I remembered. I also ate a Ding Dong and got a little sick to my stomach.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Chocolate or dick?

Yes.

I drank some coffee today and it ruled A+++ smooth transaction would totally do again.

6. I'm keeping the sugar ban. It's been overall pretty good for me

7. I am for the most part. I’m going to have cheat for ice cream. Looks like soda & pop candy are a thing of the past...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. I've really been keeping up on the carb restriction, the only times I've broken it is when I'm out with family or friends. I do not miss them really!!

Sugars have been a little harder (I had some chocolate chips yesterday and the day before yesterday) but no big slip ups - no regular ice cream, cake, candy bars, or anything like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Having some ultra dark chocolate isn't so bad. Also it's delicious. And sexy. Just stay away from the milk chocolate garbo.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. I'm doing a lot of dark chocolate lately. CACAOOOOOOO BITCHES