View Poll Results: You in?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm in.

9 52.94%
  • I'm out.

4 23.53%
  • I'm a fence riding pussy that can't make up my mind about anything.

4 23.53%
Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Love The Most?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Oh, I grabbed a banana on the way out the door because I slept in.
    Ate it at 10:00, have had 34 oz of water since and am about to crack open another 16.9.
    Starting to get a little hungry, but usually I'm starving by 1 even though I had my normal breakfast.
    It'd be great if this shit could maintain.
    It can, if you don't beat the crap out of yourself next time you eat a shitty meal or whatever.

Bananas are a gateway fruit.

2. lol

Shut up

4. you're a gateway fruit.

5. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    Hey now... Sac just cut J street down to two lanes and put a bike lane in.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    lol! That is the ONLY spot in sac that is sort of bike friendly. Anything outside east sac is treacherous - downtown is impossible, and the outlying areas are scary af. I’m really glad they put that lane in, especially for the students. It’s crazy that it was that dangerous for so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. It’s oretty cool we’re all taking it seriously. No sugar in coffee is still not something I’m used to. Sorry if I wasn’t supportive enough SSJN it’s good you’re walking for exercise.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. It's ok Drew. I'm sorry if you thought I was upset at your attempt to help.

8. Related: I love this exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Yes exactly. It’s amaxing how many guys I know don’t do any excercise then wonder why their legs hurt. Almost all are suburbanites too — backyard, bbq, and TV guys. Working out and strengthening your body twice a week is imperative and very well understoood.
    it sucks tho

10. I love exercise!!! in fact, if I could not have to worry about food stuff whatsoever and just do exercise I would soooo prefer that. weights forever!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread